PALEO PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH A CHOCOLATE SWIRL
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins with a Chocolate Swirl - a simple, one bowl recipe perfect for the perfect fall treat | gluten free + grain free + dairy free
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 2 oz dairy free dark chocolate chopped or in chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Heat your oven to 350°F/180°C
- Beat the eggs in a medium sized bowl. Add the vanilla, honey, and oil to the eggs, mixing thoroughly. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, and all of your spices to the pumpkin batter and mix until combined making sure that you have no lumps in your batter.
- Click here to get more instructions