PALEO GLUTEN-FREE LOW CARB ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPE IN A MINUTE
A paleo low carb English muffin recipe that's soft and buttery inside, crusty on the outside. These gluten-free English muffins are easy to make in 2 minutes, with 5 ingredients!
- 3 tbsp Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Butter (or ghee, or coconut oil)
- 1 large Egg (or equivalent egg whites)
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- Melt ghee (or butter) in a microwave or oven safe ramekin or other container, about 4 in (10 cm) diameter with a flat bottom. This takes about 30 seconds. (If using the oven only, you can melt it in the oven while it preheats. Remove once melted.)
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Let sit for a minute to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Microwave method: Microwave for about 90 seconds, until firm.
- Click here to get more instructions