OVEN BAKED TOSTADAS
- 8 whole wheat or corn tortillas
- 1 15oz can refried beans (see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta or cojita cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Set the oven to broil.
- While the oven heats up, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake the tortillas in the preheating oven for 2-3 minutes. Depending on how quickly your oven heats up, you may need to keep a close eye on these! You want them lightly browned and beginning to crisp.
- Click here to get more instructions