ORANGE SHERBET MIMOSA PUNCH COCKTAIL
The citrusy cocktail for a crowd perfectly combines the whimsy of sherbet we all know and love from childhood with the adult effervescence of a weekend morning Mimosa.
- 1 bottle Chilled dry Champagne (750 mL)
- 4 cup Chilled fresh orange juice
- 2 cup Chilled ginger ale
- 1 1⁄2 qt Orange sherbet
HOW TO MAKE THE ORANGE SHERBET MIMOSA PUNCH COCKTAIL
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together the Champagne, orange juice and ginger ale.
- Add the orange sherbet in generous scoops. The sherbet will slowly melt into the punch.
- Ladle into rocks glasses
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here