OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
And, they were good. Really, really good. Like soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good cookies with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M's in every bite. Addicting...of course!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups Mini M&M’s
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars well.
- Add egg, vanilla (and butter extract, optional) and mix until well combined.
- Next, add in the flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda and salt and mix in until just combined on low speed. (don't overmix) Then remove the mixer/beaters from the bowl.
- Click here to view complete recipes