OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE COBBLER
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Click here to view more instructions