Martha Washington Candy
Martha Washington Candy recipe is the perfect old fashioned classic candy. A decadent treat made filled with coconut and pecans and wrapped in chocolate makes a nice homemade gift.
- 4 cup powdered sugar* sifted
- 1/2 cup butter room temp (not melted)
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut** chopped in food processor
- 2 cup chocolate candy melts You can find tips on melting chocolate here. I use Ghirardelli brand.
- Cream sugar and butter together. (This mixture will be thick.)
- Add milk, pecans, and coconut.
- Roll into small balls and chill at least 1 hour.
- Click here to get more instructions