Luscious Lemon Delight
This classic, layered lemon dessert is easy to make, and will take you right back to your childhood.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecans ground or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Lemon Delight Layers:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2½ Cups thawed Cool Whip link to homemade Cool Whip recipe below
- 2 small pkgs instant lemon pudding approx 99 grams each
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional for extra tartness
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup icing sugar aka powdered sugar or confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp finely chopped pecans for topping
- Combine flour, chopped pecans and melted butter.
- Make sure your pecans are either ground or chopped very finely so crust holds together nicely.
- Stir together until well-blended and crumbly.
- Click here to get more instructions