Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks
These low carb mozzarella sticks are breaded with parmesan cheese instead of breadcrumbs, but they're still delicious. They're also easy to make!
- 8 string cheeses, cut in half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (the powdered kind)
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and minced garlic in a medium bowl.
- Dip each string cheese into the egg mixture and then into the cheese mixture.
- Dip the string cheese in the egg mixture and roll it in the cheese crumbs again.
- Click here to get more instructions