LOW-CARB MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
This Low-Carb Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream boasts creamy minty goodness, but can still be a part of low-carb, Atkins, diabetic, LC/HF, gluten-free, and Banting diets.
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract unsweetened
- 1-2 teaspoons peppermint extract unsweetened
- natural food coloring (green or yellow and blue) optional
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ounces stevia sweetened dark chocolate chopped
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a medium bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat whipping cream at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the sweetener a few tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla and peppermint extracts and the natural food color (if using).
- Click here to get more instructions