LOW CARB GOULASH
Goulash without all the carbs, thanks to an easy swap of zucchini for the traditional macaroni!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 ounces Rao’s Marinara
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a dutch oven and brown over medium heat, breaking the meat up as it cooks.
- When beef is cooked through, drain the fat and return the meat to the pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the zucchini is as soft as you'd like.
- Click here to get more instructions