Low Carb Big Mac Bowl
This easy Low Carb Big Mac Bowl is a keto recipe with all of the flavors of your favorite fast food burger complete with special sauce!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 8 cups Cabbage shredded
- 4 Mini Dill Pickles sliced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. When almost cooked through add the onions and continue cooking until the ground beef is cooked and the onions are translucent. Drain the grease, salt and pepper the ground beef to taste, and set aside.
- In the same skillet add a small amount of olive oil and the shredded cabbage. Saute until cabbage is slightly softened. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the cabbage between 4 bowls, top each with a portion of the ground beef.
- Get full recipe >> Click here