Light and Fluffy Vegan Pancakes.
A simple vegan pancake recipe that's perfect for weekend breakfasts! These are so light and fluffy and are perfect topped with fresh fruit!
- 1 1/2 cups white spelt flour you can use all-purpose flour if you wish
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk I use unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 3 Tablespoons organic canola oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- vegan buttery spread for pan
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, and let rise for about five minutes.
- Melt a tablespoon of vegan buttery spread in a large frying pan over medium heat (I have an electric stove and put the burner at about 5)
- Click here to view more instructions