LEMON DILL POTATO SALAD
Lemon Dill Potato Salad is a lighter mayo free potato salad loaded with fresh herbs and perfect for all your gatherings and cookouts.
- 5-6 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped about 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon about 1/4 cup
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 3 tbsp. flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 3-4 tbsp. fresh dill weed chopped divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cook potatoes about 15-20 minutes till fork tender.
- Click here to get more instructions