- 2 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar plus more for dusting
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained very well
- or whatever you like!
- Cream together butter and cream cheese, until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in the flour and salt, mixing until incorporated. Roll dough into two balls and covered with plastic wrap. Chill for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge and preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with silpats or parchment paper.Prepare filling by mixing the powdered sugar with the cream cheese.
- Click here to get more instruction