KETO FATHEAD PIZZA- BBQ PULLED PORK
The recipe below includes a link to our BBQ sauce and Fathead pizza dough recipes with instructions on how to make this pizza. We also wanted to include a “non fathead” version for those who don’t like it so, the photos of this pizza were taken with it built on Joseph’s Flax Oat Lavash Bread.
- Double Batch Fathead Dough
- Our Keto Approved BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz plain pulled Pork (your own or store bought)
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small green pepper, diced
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Prepare fathead dough, bake, set aside. If using Lavash bread preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a sheet pan with Olive oil or butter.
- Place one lavash on the pan, bake 5-6 minutes until bottom is crisp. Remove from the oven, flip over. Set aside.
- Get more instructions >> Click here