INSTANT POT BEEF VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE
Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. This pressure cooker Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe is ready in 20 minutes. Easy instant pot recipe.
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- ½ medium onion diced
- 2 cups frozen Lima beans
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant pot to sauté setting. Cook meat and onions until brown and onions are soft.
- Add all the other ingredients to the Instant pot.
- Add lid and and set to sealing.
- Click here to get more instructions