HUMMUS AND AVOCADO TOAST
Lately I’ve been diggin’ this vegan Hummus and Avocado Toast as a super simple lunch, breakfast or snack. It’s quick, easy and can be ready in under 10 minutes!
- Hummus and Avocado Toast
- 2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
- 6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus , divided
- 1 organic ripe avocado
- Organic tomato slices
- Himalayan pink salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper, optional
- Toast your bread to desired brownness. I like my toast slightly darker, so I set the toaster to medium/dark.
- Once the toast is done, let it cool a few minutes.
- Place about 3 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus on each piece of toast. I like a little heat, so at this point I'll sprinkle cayenne on the hummus, but it's completely optional.
- Click here to view complete recipe