HOW TO MAKE ROYAL ICING RECIPE
Use this tutorial on how to make royal icing recipe for piping and decorating sugar cookies. This quick and easy cookie icing dries hard and tastes great.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Meringue powder
- 3 tbsp Warm water NOT hot
- 1/2 tbsp Light corn syrup
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a deep bowl, add meringue powder and warm water.
- Beat this for about 1 minute until you have a white and frothy mixture.
- Add powdered sugar, corn syrup and vanilla extract and start mixing at medium to medium-high speed.
- Click here to view complete recipe