How to Make Applesauce in a Pressure Cooker
- 32 small green apples, quartered and cored*
- 1 can apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Put the quartered apples in the pressure cooker (do not fill beyond the fill line of your pressure cooker).
- Pour concentrate over the apples. Add spices. Lock the lid in place. Cook over high heat until it reaches high pressure.
- As soon as it reaches high pressure, remove the pressure cooker from the heat.
- Click here to get more instructions