How to Cook Salmon Perfectly Every Single Time
- Salmon filets 6-8oz each
- Coconut oil or cooking oil of your choice
- Salt & pepper
- Lightly salt and pepper salmon filets.
- Place salmon filets skin side up on a frying pan lightly coated with coconut oil (or cooking oil of your choice). Make sure pan is hot before adding oil.
- Once salmon is cooked halfway through, flip so skin side is facing down. (You will see a distinct line in the middle of the filet when it's time to flip (about 7-10 minutes).
- Click here to get full recipe