HOMEMADE PRETZEL BREAD
The BEST Homemade Pretzel Bread recipe ever. Seriously, once you make this you will never be able to eat store-bought pretzel bread again! It's dense, soft, chewy, buttery, salty and oh-so-delicious.
- 2 ¼ tsp yeast
- 1 cup warm water 105-110 degrees F
- 2 TBS whole milk
- 3 TBS brown sugar
- 4 TBS butter melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 quarts water
- ½ cup baking soda
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 TBS butter melted
- 1-2 TBS coarse sea salt
- Combine yeast, water, and brown sugar in the bowl of your standing mixer fitted with the dough hook. Let stand for 5 minutes (until foamy).
- While yeast is proofing…melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix in milk and set aside.
- Once yeast is proofed, add milk/butter to yeast mixture and mix on low speed with dough hook until just combined.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here