Hershey’s Secret Kisses Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 6 ounces Hershey kisses milk chocolate (about 36)
- Confectioners' sugar (Powdered Sugar)
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour and walnuts. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and leave the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour to cool.
- Heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Click here to view complete recipe