HEALTHY BAKED TURKEY ENCHILADAS
- 1 1/2 pounds of Jennie- 0 Lean ground turkey breast or fat-free turkey breast
- 1/2 a small onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced into fine pieces
- 1 cup of tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans of enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
- 10 6 in flour tortillas
- 8 oz of low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground turkey in a pan until it’s no longer pink. Drain any extra fat. Add in zucchini, onion, garlic and cook for 5 minutes. If you don’t like to cut your vegetables feel free to add them to a food processor and have that do it for you. In the recipe video I cook the onions and zucchini first and then ADD in the turkey. You can do it either way.
- In a bowl add in enchilada sauce and 1 cup of tomato sauce. Tomato sauce is optional (I normally don’t add the tomato sauce). Add half of the sauce into the pan and reserve the rest of the sauce for the top of the enchiladas
- Click here to get more instructions