HARVEST BANANA SPICE COOKIES WITH BROWN SUGAR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Our Harvest Banana Spice Cookies with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting taste just like Banana Cake topped with a unique cream cheese frosting.
- 1/2 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 medium Mashed Bananas (equivalent of 1 cup)
- Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Wilton Fall Sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the mashed bananas can continue mixing.
- Click here to get more instructions