This recipe for Grandma's Goulash is an old family recipe that is totally American and is super easy to make. Ground beef, pasta and sauce!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup elbow macaroni pasta cooked (measured before cooking)
- grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, brown beef along with onion and garlic.
- Drain excess grease.
- Stir in tomatoes (with juices) and tomato sauce.
- Click here to get more instructions