Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- chocolate chips I used mini chocolate chips so it wouldn't affect how this frosting spreads.
- Toast the raw flour: Toast the flour for 5 minutes. Just spread the flour out thinly on a piece of parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cook on 325 for 5-8 minutes. This will cook out any potential bacteria issues. You can also toast raw flour in a frying pan. Cook while whisking constantly over medium heat for 5 minutes. Cook in small batches so that all flour toasts.
- Put all ingredients into a mixer or large bowl and mix.
- Click here to get more instructions