Funfetti Cookies from Scratch
Soft, buttery Funfetti Cookies loaded with sprinkles and filled with happiness. So easy & so much better than using a mix!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour , spooned and leveled
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup sprinkles
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar, baking powder, baking soda & salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla, almond extract and egg and continue beating until well combined.
- Click here to get more instructions