FRIED ICE CREAM IN A PAN
It's easy to make fried ice cream! Note, you'll need to let it freeze for at least five hours before serving.
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 6 cups corn flakes (half a 12-ounce box; use gluten free if needed)
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra for serving
- Whipped cream for serving
- Set out your containers of ice cream to soften at room temperature. Have a 9x13 pan ready.
- Crush your corn flakes. (I placed three cups at a time in a gallon freezer bag, sealed the bag, then used a rolling pin to crush them.
- You also could crush a couple cups at a time in your pan, using the bottom of your measuring cup.)
- Click here to get more instructions