FLUFF WEIGHT WATCHERS
This delicious and easy to make dessert is zero point on Weight Watchers Flex / Freestyle plan.
- 1 tub fat free plain yogurt 450g / 2 cups
- 1 packet sugar free jelly / jello crystals or powder 11.5g
- 1/4 pint boiling water
- 1/4 pint cold water
- 6 strawberries to decorate - optional
- Pour the jelly/jello crystals or powder into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Once dissolved add the cold water and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the yogurt into the bowl of your stand mixer (or if you are using a handheld mixer, into a large bowl). Whisk for 2 - 3 minutes until lots of bubbles are starting to form on the top. Slowly pour the jelly/jello mixture in a steady stream into the yogurt whilst continuing to whisk.
- Whisk for a further 5 - 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Click here to view complete recipe