Essentials Power Bowl w/ Tahini Lime Drizzle
- 1 medium sweet potato (orange yam)
- 2 Cups greens, washed and de-stemmed
- 1/2 Cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 Tbsp tahini lime drizzle (recipe above)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Wash the sweet potato and the kale. Poke a few holes in the potato with a fork and microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Slice the potato into bite size peices. Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes or until edges are brown and crispy.
- When the potatoes are almost done baking, steam the greens with a splash of water for about 5 minutes or until soft and bright green
- Get more instructions >> Click Here