Easy Banana Magic Cake
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 cups milk-lukewarm
- 4 eggs-separated
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ½ cup mashed banana (1 medium banana)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside (you can line it with parchment paper leaving the sides overhang the pan, it will be easier to serve, you can lift the cake and transfer plate).
- Whip the egg whites until STIFF peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugars until pale yellow.
- Click here to get more instructions