DARK CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS
- 1 cup cold, cubed, unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 12oz dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add butter, sugar, and flour to a large bowl and use a fork or party cutter to bring ingredients together into pea sized crumbs.
- Press evenly into foil lined and greased 9x13" pan.
- Click here to get more instructions