Dairy Free Pesto
- 2 packed cups basil leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted pecans (or pinenuts, almonds or walnuts!)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil (may need 1 to 2 tablespoons more to reach consistency you desire)
- In a food processor, combine the basil, pecans, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pulse until all the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add in the olive oil, and pulse another 10-15 times until combined. Makes about 2 cups.
- Click here to get more instructions