DAIRY FREE FRITTATA WITH HEIRLOOM TOMATOES
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3-4 slices of ham or turkey
- 1 cup heirloom or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil, for coating the dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, scramble the eggs and add all of the ingredients, except the tomatoes. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Place all the tomatoes on top, they should float.
- Click here to get more instructions