CRISPY GARLIC SMASHED BABY POTATOES
- 1 lb (16 oz) baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Toss the potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Click here to get more instructions