CRISPY AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS | KETO, GLUTEN FREE
This recipe for Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops is the perfect quick supper that the entire family will love. Have it on the table in less then 30 minutes from start to finish, plus clean up is a breeze! Follow the recipe as directed, or try changing it up with your favorite seasonings to make it your own.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients EXCEPT pork chops into a large ziplock bag.
- Place the pork chops into the bag, seal it, and then shake to coat the pork chops.
- Click here to get more instructions