CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA
- 1 pound box of Penne Pasta (cooked according to directions on box )
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box, drain, set aside and keep warm.
- In a medium size sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter and then add garlic, cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Next, add flour and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Click here to get more instructions