COPYCAT TRADER JOE’S GONE BANANAS!
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Slice the banana and place the slices on a tray. Put the tray in the freezer until the bananas are frozen solid. About an hour.
- Meanwhile place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds and stir again, until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Put it back in the microwave for another few seconds if necessary. Don't over heat. Set the chocolate aside to cool.
- When the bananas are frozen, dip them into the cooled chocolate and coat on all sides. I like set the slices on a fork and then use a spoon to help drizzle the chocolate all over.
- Click here to get more instructions