COPYCAT MRS.FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- In smaller bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, mix sugar, brown sugar, melted butter and eggs until completely combined. Add the vanilla. Mix well and then add the flour mixture.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Click here to get more instructions