Copycat Carrabba's Herb Oil for Dipping Bread
The herb blend of basil, parsley, and rosemary are what make this bread dipping sauce recipe a close copycat to Carrabba's version.
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (or as needed)
- Mix together the all the ingredients except olive oil. Place them in a shallow plate or bowl. Pour the olive oil over the spices, adding more as needed.
- Click here to view full recipe