Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread
Chocolate zucchini banana bread is dense and moist. Filled with chocolate chips, it's the perfect bread to eat any time of day!
- 1/2 cup (40 g) dark chocolate cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (approximately 300 g or two medium zucchinis, patted dry)
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (approximately 175 g about two medium bananas)
- 1 cup (175 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 5x9 loaf pan with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oil, vanilla and both sugars. Stir in eggs, bananas and shredded zucchini. Stir until well combined.
- Click here to get more instructions