CHOCOLATE DREAM CAKE
You will need a 10-in (25 cm) Bundt pan or two 9 x 5-in (23 x 13 cm) loaf pans.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt, (not fat-free)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Butter a 10-in (25 cm) Bundt pan or two 9 x 5-in (23 x 13 cm) loaf pans.
- In a bowl, gradually whisk milk into cocoa powder to make a smooth paste; whisk in yoghurt and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here