Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies
Chocolate-covered strawberry brownies are a decadent dessert made with fresh strawberries on top of fudgy chocolate brownies.
- 7 ounces (200 g) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped (or about 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup (113 g or 1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons (18 g) cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (250 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Using a double boiler, or a medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of almost simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth (see tips for melting chocolate). Whisk in the cocoa. Set aside to cool.
- Click here to get more instructions