CHOCOLATE CHIP LOAF
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips I prefer minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl using your mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add in vanilla. Mix well.
- Click Here to view complete recipe