CHIPOTLE CORN SALSA (COPYCAT)
A delicious fresh, bright corn salad just like the salsa served up at Chipotle. Takes less than five minutes to make, an hour or so to sit and let the flavors meld together.
- 1 lb supersweet yellow corn
- 2 jalapenos , very finely chopped (de-veined and de-seeded)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit for an hour to let the flavors meld together.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here