Chickpea Flour Wrap
This chickpea flour wrap is absolutely perfect. It's vegan, gluten-free and grain-free. Plus, it only requires two ingredients. Incredibly easy to make!
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- Oil, for pan frying.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- and whatever else you think will be yummy!
- Pour a couple of tbsp of oil into a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick large frying pan over medium heat.
- Combine the chickpea flour, water and spices, if using, into a bowl and whisk very well.
- Click here to get more instructions