Chickpea Avocado Mash with Feta
- 1 ripe avocado, pit and skin removed
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ red onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl mash together the avocado and chickpeas until you get a consistency you like.
- Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and lemon.
- Stir in feta cheese and red onion.
- Click here to get more instructions