CHEESY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER POTATO SOUP
This cheesy vegan cauliflower potato soup is creamy, filling and deliciously satisfying. It's also gluten-free, Whole30 compliant and requires just 10 ingredients and 1 hour.
- 1 bulb of garlic
- ½ a head of cauliflower, broken up into smaller florets
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 - 3 sprigs of rosemary
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F, grease a roasting pan or line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Peel and discard the outer leaves from the garlic, leaving the skin intact. Cut about ¼ - ½ inch from the top of the head of garlic, exposing the individual cloves
- Add the garlic, cauliflower florets, potatoes, rosemary and ½ the chopped onion to the roasting pan or baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Click here to view complete instructions