- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 (8-inch) small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, 2 Tablespoons sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Make sure no lumps remain.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Take one tortilla and spread 1/3 cup of cheesecake filling on one end. Roll up tightly, leaving ends open. Repeat with all tortillas and cheesecake filling.
- Click here to get more instructions